Tire Prep and Gluing
• Make sure your hands are clean.
• Clean the bead of your tire with a green biodegradable cleaning solution of your choice.
• Do not touch tire bead prior to gluing.
• Use only tire specific glue.
• Pull the bead of your tire back and apply ample glue to mating surfaces.
• Remove excess glue with a rag.
• Apply Pro-Motion tire bands, and let dry in a well-ventilated area.
TIRE CARE AND STORAGE
• Keep tires in your original Pro-Motion bag.
• If storing on vehicle, keep vehicle elevated to avoid flat spotting.
• For extended life of inserts, keep dry at all times.